Monday, June 18, 2007

I Am Being Watched!

Sunday Morning as I was getting ready I got out the clippers and trimmed my goatee. Camden watched. I then jumped into the shower. As I got out Camden was in drawer with my hair trimmers. He was running it over his head... He wanted a haircut.

So, Cheryl plugged in the trimmers and gave him a cute buzz cut. He just sat there and got his hair cut. He was watching me and wanted to do what I did. I'm glad I was doing something good. I better pay special attention to my actions or I might be teaching my children things I don't want them to do.

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Gatnnos said...

I love it!!! You are such a good daddy! i am glad you have your three wonderful babies _ you and cherly rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home